KOCH Personnel Enclosures, Control Pulpits and In-Plant Offices are a cost-effective alternative to controlling noise at the source. The units are designed for extreme environments, providing noise, vibration, thermal, dust, and humidity isolation. Typical applications include paper mills, steel mills, printing plants, power plants, metalworking plants, foundries, mines, and all manufacturing operations with unique isolation and security requirements.
The units are offered in seven (7) standard sizes and shipped pre-assembled or knocked down. Constructed of our unique pre-fabricated modular acoustical panels and accessories, custom layouts are easily configured and most common.
Our units feature all steel non-combustible construction with a baked-on powder coat finish. Applications that require high sound reduction, sound absorption, acoustical windows, acoustical doors and acoustical roofs are our specialty.
Through decades of experience and product development, KOCH Personnel Enclosures exceed customer expectations in all aspects including sound attenuation, sound absorption, appearance, cleanability, abuse resistance, cost, and ease of installation.
USES & APPLICATIONS
- Conference room
- Control pulpit
- Coordinate measurement machine room
- Guard booth
- In-plant office
- Inspection room
- Lunch room
- Motor control room
- Music practice room
- Operator enclosure
- QC test room
- Test room
- Training room
- Modular Construction
- Pre-engineered personnel enclosure system includes doors, windows, and sound attenuated ventilation systems
- Standard components easily configured to layouts
- Quick, low-cost construction
- Simple to assemble, disassemble and re-configure
- Features fewer components due to tongue-and-groove interlocking seams which eliminates separate “H” joiners
SUPERIOR FINISH & CORROSION RESISTANCE
- High-scuff, abrasion- and weather-resistant baked-on polyester powder coat finish (available in any color)
- Perforated sheets are coated on both sides to ensure precise coverage
- Powder coat finish is protected during shipment and assembly with PVC wrap
- All material is hot dipped galvanized and galvannealed steel
- AutoCAD approval prints, submittals and final assembly drawings are furnished with every project
- KOCH provides unmatched engineering technical expertise and project management support
- Sound reduction and absorption coefficient values are provided by Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories, the best independent source of valid acoustical data