- Unique roll-formed vertical edges result in attractive, “No-Dimple” seams.
Energy Efficient Thermal Break
- Unique side-channel “ISO Slot” design ensures lowest heat transfer and maximum energy efficiency.
Superior Finishand Corrosion Resistance
- Interior and exterior face is heavy, 20-gauge Type 1-40-CT aluminized steel.
- 40-coating weight contains 60% greater coating mil thickness than panels featuring 25-coating weight.
- Chemical surface treatment “CT” retards the formation of white rust and oxidation.
Precision Designed and Fabricated
- Roll-formed side and end channels feature unique “Tab-in-Slot” connection resulting in a unitized precision square box frame.
- Exterior and interior rolled-formed shells are mechanically fastened to longitudinal tongue-in-groove channels and spot welded to box-end closures on minimum 6″ inch centers.
- Panels are completely filled with insulating material, preventing voids and settling within the panel assembly.
Quick, Lowest Cost Installation
- Wide 33″ panels result in fewer components to assemble than narrow panels.
- Packaged and skidded in “bundles” for easy, efficient overhead hoist or side forklift offloading.
- Panel “bundles” are protected with cardboard to eliminate scratches.
- Large projects are delivered on open top trucks for easy overhead crane or over the side forklift efficient offloading.
- AutoCAD approval prints, submittals and final assembly drawings available from our unmatched engineering, technical expertise and project management support.
- Koch Modular Thermal Panel System is the leading choice among OEMs and contractors.
- 75 years of oven innovation and expertise.